Re: [Harp-L] Re: a harp experience ( addendum)

And Robben Ford wasn't a bad sax player, either.When he was with Charlie Musselwhite they used to do a jazz-flavored tune called "Blue Stew" [or Stu, can't remember which] that featured Charlie and Robben dueting on harp and sax...pretty good stuff. Can't remember the name of the record but I used to own it...it was cut in the 70s, I think. Anybody know the name of that record? Also seems like the "other" Ford brother, Pat [?] played drums on that one...
WVa Bob