[Harp-L] mike stand

A friend of mine who used a mike stand ,had it tip over and his harps went flying .I bought a cheap piano stand ,that folds up.Put Velcro on the top of the stand ,Velcro on the bottom of my case.This is sturdy and a good height for seeing and reaching for your harps.The Guitar center puts them on sale every other week for 20 bucks.Got the Velcro from the Rag shop.The black stand looks good with the black Honner case.Any one down on Wildwood N J ,July 9th and 10Th bring your axes.Two open jams.By PP Junior and the Bluehawks.http://www.angleseablues.com/main_stage_schedule.htm Check our website for locations. http://hometown.aol.com/bluehawksband/ Thanks  Harry