Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Jasons Trivia

Bobbie Giordano writes:

">WHO IS  THE ROCK PLAYER WE DO NOT SPEAK OF? posed at 10:45  pm
>ANS: J Popper.

"Seems to me it actually shows what a  "fresh, young face" Jason is on Harp-L.
Anyone who's been here a couple years  or more could never have answered that
way and seriously expect to be  remotely correct!!  :)"

..... Bobbie -- I believe Jason's using the Royal  "We" here --  and his own
facetious description some months back of John Popper as "the  rock player we
don't speak of".  Just an inside joke of  JR's.....

Elizabeth