[Harp-L] Re: Stevie Wonder in Game 3

"Here's a link to the page with video of Stevie Wonder doing the national
anthem on the chrom.

http://www.nba.com/finals2005/musical_performances.html

Slide-jab-o-riffic."

Thanks for the link!  I love Stevie's playing...somehow, he makes his
chromatic sound like a toy against that classical quartet, yet at the same
time, the instrument sounds so soulful that I almost get torn up listening
to it.  He was great with Alicia Keys at the MTV Video Music Awards several
months ago, had a nice little harp solo during their song.  I watched that
whole crappy award show waiting for their performance, but it was worth it!

Jonathan Metts