[Harp-L] First Generation Vs. the current one

Hi,

Mac's post to Pierre... I have to agree with Mac on this.  Wilson and
Piazza, Ricci, and Paul Delay sometimes play loop-the-loops and
figure-eights around the older guys but that happens with any new
instrument.  And where the blues is concerned the harp, and here I mean the
Chicago style with all its' tricks and effects, is fairly young.  The thing
is I don't think it's really fair to compare them in that broad a way.  All
the contexts that you can use to compare them have changed so, so much.  The
harps are better, the equipment is better, the scene is COMPLETELY
different, the audience is different, expectations are different.  Need I
say more?

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh