Re: [Harp-L] Music encyclopedia (Long. And a bit of a rant as well.)

As a harp player who also plays upright bass, I say Hell yeah to this. I know
some really good bluegrass musicians who struggle when the bass player is not
there to   keep them in line.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb