[Harp-L] New CD "Happy Hour"

Dear fellow 'pellers.

OK folks, get ready for a bit of shameless self-promotion. Given the policy of such on this list, please rest assured that I don't pull this often. :)

After a lengthy wait, Kenny and I finally decided to get off our lazy backsides, the result of which is a brand spankin' new Tom & Kenny CD entitled "Happy Hour." This one was recorded live to analog tape up at Sage Arts -- Ed Littlefield's state-o'-the-art studio in Washington -- and was engineered by our long-time sound hero Daniel Protheroe (with assistance by the equally cool Matt Gephart.)

"Happy Hour" is our eighth duo CD and the second release for the No Guru label, which is a US division of Europe's roots-music label, Taxim. A CD Release Party will be held next month (July 28) at Soho in Santa Barbara, but in the meantime the CD is now available through us either at gigs or via mail order, and is on-line at CDBaby. It will be on Amazon within a few days. To see what's on it, hear samples, etc, the link is:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/ballsultan2/from/havaball

Of course it will also be orderable at your *better* local brick-and-mortar outlets... :)

If anyone would like more info, please don't hesitate to send a note off-list. In any event thanks for persevering through this. We promise advertising messages like this one won't happen often -- we're WAY too lazy to bring out new CDs with any regularity!

cheers,

Tom Ball (& Kenny)
http://www.tomballkennysultan.com