[Harp-L] JAX Jam Camp

We're going to be in Jacksonville Florida August 5th - 7th for another Jam Camp. We are already 2/3 full and if history repeats itself, we'll be sold out well before the seminar gets underway. The instructors for this event are
Dennis Gruenling, Adam Gussow, Richard Sleigh, and of course, Jon Gindick. I also heard a rumor today that Larry Boy Pratt will be there as well.

Follow this link for more information and details on how to sign up for the seminar.

http://tinyurl.com/6w2ll

Thanks
Mark Wilson