[Harp-L] Mitch Kashmar

HELLOOOOOOO!!! I have been plugging my friend Mitch ever since getting on
this list, especially when all the tongue block experts mention about TB'ing
only. Mitch's vibrato and pitch on all registers, especially upper end, where he
is by far in my opinion the most sweetest sounding player out there, is unique.
He is from Santa Barbara, has been knocking around that scene for over 25
yeqrs, when I first met him, at the Wimbeldon Tavern in 1980. He is one of those
players you do not know what will come out next, unlike those that after 1
solo you know you wont hear anythiing different. He has been busting his ass
doing the harp only gig for many years, and doing it well. Support my boy Mitch,
he is very special.