[Harp-L] National Glenwood

I picked up a national Glenwood a while back and I'm wondering if anyone knows about these amps for harmonica playing. I haven't had a chance to play it where I need alot of volume so I don't know if I can use it for a situation where I want volume/projection without problems with feedback It has a channel for Accordian and this seems to offer the most promise. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Also alot of the writing on the back switches and inputs is now illegible so if anyone can give me a rundown on what these are it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Gary