[Harp-L] Harps and Harleys

If any of you harp playing bikers plan on attending the PA. Motorcycle Fest in Hershey PA. on saturday be sure to check out my band, Krypton City Blues Review. We are playing at the Giant Center as part of the band lineup.
We go on around 3 and end at 4:45pm. You can check info at http:// www.motorcycleevents.com/cgi-bin/mea/framegen.pl return=http:// www.motorcycleevents.com/calendar.php&url=http:// www.pamotorcyclefestival.com

I tried to find a shorter link but this one gets you to the exact info page.

Say hi if you make it.

mike