[Harp-L] Re: Jason Ricci (who?)/ wireless mic question

Hey JK & list,
  I use the AKG guitar bug for my 1/4 " mics & the AKG snap on for  my XLRs.
I like them both & have had no trouble with either. I prefer the  AKG because
it has an input sensitivity you can match up to your mic.

later, Rosco
 (http://maybeaugust.com/DefaultFrameset.asp) _maybe august_
(http://maybeaugust.com/admin.asp)

--- In _harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
yahMvMZyP_jBEw4m3iu-bLwX-CdVEYE-sqtC2PO88nzUQ) , "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxx>
wrote:

Ricci  uses the Sampson Airline

I prefer the AKG WM40/Snap on.

It's more  flexible and durable than the samson unit.

-------
Most of my  microphones are hi-z and set up for using a 1/4" -- anybody
know if the AKG  "guitar bug" works well for this? Some guitarist
reviews of the bug say it  can disconnect if they get too energetic.
Thanks.  --jk