[Harp-L] To Elizabeth & playing without pain

Elizabeth & all others,

Right on with the liquid joint maintenance.  I started taking a similar liquid Nov. '04.  I had taken the pill/capsule form since 2001 because of a severe auto accident, and had attained some relief.  I had given my aged dog the liquid form because of method of deliverance.  Sadly he passed Nov. 1, 2004 of old age.  Not wanting to "waste" the liquid I started taking it and much to my surprise I felt so much better.  So-----I stopped the pills/capsules and have been on the liquid ever since.

Folks, this does work.  The MSM is sulfur that is needed for healing & the immune system.  All the ingredients work together.  The body can't help but use the liquid form; the pill form does not always dissolve.

The product I use is Vitamin World Liquid Joint Maintenance & for a no cost membership I go to the Vitamin World at the mall on the first Mon & Tues for 30% to 40% off.

When we feel better then we play harp better.

As always, check with your physician.

Best regards & keep on harpin'

Rudene

"Thought can affect the behavior of matter."