From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Paul Routledge
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 10:50 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp practice

Yes this can work.

But as I have stated in previous post I have tried having breaks of up to 6
MONTHS, I play another instrument, I spend a lot of my time listening to non
harp / non blues music, I have other creative activities and yet I still
feel in a rut.

Now what I want to know is how does everybody STRUCTURE their practice on
HARMONICA so as to progress as they become more advanced in their playing.
You see I already do all the suggested things so I am looking for the
different approaches used by people towards HARMONICA  practice.