[Harp-L] Re:"That's All"

No I didn't use any pitch correction.  I wanted the sound to remain as organic as possible.  The
TC-Helion software I use is included with Band-in-a-Box 2005 and is relatively inexpensive
compared to their dedicated rack units.   Band-in-a-Box had a rudimentary version of TC-Helion in
their 2004 release, but the latest 2005 version is the one you want.   It gives you much more
control over the individual voices, as you noticed.