Re: Fwd: Re: [Harp-L] re: reverb and delay

I wrote:

The midiverb is programmable with 256 alterable effects. It will
run 3 effects simulataneously and you can add another 128 of your own programs.

To which Tim replied:

While there are 256 alterable effect areas, only 127 of them are "user" area that can be stored. That's "only" 127.

Which I kinda think means exactly the same thing. 128 of your own programs meaning saving any of the 256 presets that you've altered. Regarding the 127 number, hmm maybe so I've never gotten past the 10 or so saved user defined programs I currently use. I will say this, I don't use any of the presets. The one delay that is my bread and butter is altered. For that one reason I wouldn't buy the Nanoverb because I want what I want and it isn't really available with the cheaper unit. I also find the lack of fidelity an impediment. I think most people wouldn't notice this. The world listens to mp3's for sound. fjm