Re: [Harp-L] Alcohol for Jason's cleaning ritual

Eric Garcia wrote:
CVS is the best place to find 91% alcohol.
eric

From: EdnDoris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Alcohol for Jason's cleaning ritual
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:36:27 EDT

Will 70% isopropyl alcohol work as well ? I can't find the 90%. Or, maybe
the better question would be "Where do you get your higher grade stuff?" ~Ed
Cooper

I generally get it at the drugstore. All the chain drugstores in my area have it. It usually says "antiseptic" on the label. BTW, alcohol sucks water out of the air as fast as it can. It's hard to maintain the 91% level for long once the bottle has been opened.

That's one reason that Everclear should be consumed as fast as possible.

-- Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly

Yes, it's what everyone has been clamoring for--pictures of the cats:

http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell