Re: [Harp-L] re: reverb and delay

I'll second Tim's reccomendation of the Midiverb. I mostly use mine for delay and I like it just fine. It's extremely rugged and readily available used. I think they're 24 bit so for a digital effect they sound way better than average. I own an Echoplex, it's very nice and sounds great but it's not nearly as versatile as the Alesis and it costs too much to buy and it breaks and I was always buying it tapes when I used if more often. fjm