Re: [Harp-L]you know who

<< Is there perhaps a bit of sour grapes
here?  That someone who is not
"true to the tradition" would be a success while all the "real" blues
players are struggling.>>

Yep. You've hit the proverbial nail on the head Barbara.

The thing that gets me the most is that this ghetto attitude (harp is for blues) is slowly but surely killing the harmonica. IMHO.

For example, try criticizing Rod Piazza on this list. Whoa ! I tried it once, never again. Too much hatred coming my way...

I'm half joking, of course, but only half ;)

Ben