RE: [Harp-L] John Popper-End of hornet's nest stirring

West Side Popper... yes, Michael...
"There's a place for us... Peace and quiet and open air, waits for us
somewhere!"

["Have you met my good friend, Michael... the craziest kid on the block!
You'll know him the minute you see him... he's the one who is in an advanced
state of shock!"  --  apologies to Leonard Bernstein]

At 12:28 PM 7/22/2005 -0700, Michael Peloquin wrote:
>Popper is musical, I am not... selling all my harps and gear on ebay (have a
>ball guys)
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6194342135&category=39610&;
rd=1

Awww... no fair!  Tricked me!  Your harps&gear would be great, but now I
gotta have that Gene Kelly "Singing in the Rain" figurine!  You rotten tease!

Stay cool, boy!
Real cooool...

Bobbie