From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] the w word
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:16:28 -0400 (EDT)

w*nker and I'm not referring to someone who winks a lot.  Just a
suggestion but that word is heavily filtered by many isps.  What's that
mean?  Bounces into the owner's box.  Get a dictionary and come up with
some alternatives.  This particular useage is perjorative anyhow and we've
already had a reaction.  Amusing that Jason hit this nail so squarely on
the head.  It's unfortunate that harp-l currently lacks the skill set to
have a reasonable discussion about this person.  Knee jerkism seems to
carry the day every time.

fjm harp-l-listowner