RE: [Harp-L] we dare not mention

Richard,

I ask that you extrapolate on your opinion?  Why do you think what
you do.  At least Michael "I'm a wet blanket" Peloquin qualified his
opinion.  And to that I add that I've heard Mr Judkins improvise on
the harp and couldn't believe how much he sounded like a wanker.
Does he ever really solo anyways?  To my ears he tends to musically
repeats the melody which isn't exactly improvising.