Re: [Harp-L] we dare not mention

On Jul 22, 2005, at 11:03 AM, Steve McIver wrote:

Thanks,
I'm not one to buck the system but here's my two cents worth. ANYONE who
sacrifices and makes a full time living as a musician has my respect and
admiration. Heck, I sit here and sell toilets all day. Who am I to
criticize-- enough said....Steve

What are you talking about, toilets are one of the most necessary items on the planet. Boys don't need them 'quite' as much as girls, but, hell, what the hey. You have MY respect. :)