[Harp-L] re: good city for blues

Machias Maine, blues capital of the universe. We're having a blues festival on
August 20. My band is masquerading as a blues band. Hope they don't need much
more than one set from us, and hope there's no blues purists in the audience.

Great concept for a festival. No headliners, very little money (helping out a
young couple that runs a deli in town), all local bands. Should
be...uh...interesting.Food will be great.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm