From: "Richard Hunter" <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Blues You-Know-Who

"Jonathan Metts" wrote:
A friend called me up last night to say that the "rock player who we do
not mention" was on Roseanne on Nick at Night...I thought some of my
fellow Harp-Lers might not know that this guy can indeed play the blues
quite competently.  In fact, I've heard that he wrote virtually all of
the music for the Roseanne series, and that he appeared on numerous
episodes."

The harmonica player who wrote and played the music for the Roseanne
series, with rare exceptions, is John "Juke" Logan, not John Popper.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
hutnerharp.com