From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Michalek
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 7:47 AM
To: SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] tweaking harps and lost in the blues

Hey us rich blues guys have pain too. In fact, we probably feel more
pain than you poor folk and don't tell me that you wouldn't drive a
porche if you could afford it. :-)

The bottomline is, feeling is feeling and it has nothing to how much a
person has or doesn't have.  This may actually be a case were having
more is less which is why they buy more and more and more.

I know a few rich people that cold stomp anybody down with tone and
feeling alone.  Money ain't part of the equation. How you feel about it
does.
Being able to emote has more to do with understanding one's self moreso
than anything else.