RE: [Harp-L] Overblow scale samples online????

Don't emulate harp players for this almost all of them have
intonation problems.  If you must listen to harmonica for scales and
such then listen to chromatic harmonica especially Bonfiglio.

You'd be better off practicing along with piano or violin.  Piano is
prefered at first because the pitch is absolute as long as it's in
tune.  Get yourself a keyboard and play the scales on both
instruments at once.  A mini keyboard is an invaluable tool for music
and bettering one's muscial skills because it's such a visual
instrument whereas the harmonica will show you nothing even if you
look in a mirrow.

My tone comes from listening to a bunch of cello, violin and ethnic
flute music.