[Harp-L] Overblow scale samples online????

Is there anywhere where I can hear an accomplished overblow player playing scales?  I want to work on tone and pitch, and I think it would be excellent to have something to play to where I could compare my playing to what is being played.  I don't want songs that I have to learn as I go; I want well played scales that aren't going 100mph.

Thanks!

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
NiteRail