[Harp-L] Re: Girl Talk

Winslow wrote:

> David:
>
> Very cool!
>
> What role did the harmonizer play in generating the chords? The chord
> progression sounds too chromatic to be coming from the actual notes on
> the XB-Melody.
>
> Isn't Eb on a Bb harp 12th position?  11th would be Ab.
>
> Winslow

Yes you're right, my mistake.  Eb on a Bb harp = 12th position.   The TC-Helion Vocal Harmonizer
is now included free with the latest versions of Band-In-A-Box.   It generated ALL the chords.  It
responds great to harmonica as long as you're careful just to play one note at a time.  Makes your
harp sound like a Super Harp from the 23rd Century!  Only in Jazmaan's mad laboratory, the future
is now!

Thanks for listening!  More to come!