[Harp-L] That gurgling/snoring sound

Perhaps some of you will have some ideas on how I can fix a problem with my playing. Sometimes when I'm draw bending notes I get an annoying, raspy, gurgling, snoring sound. It seems like the choke/air restriction in my throat goes from too closed to too open so I'm chattering around the pitch that I'm trying to achieve. I don't know if it's just because of my pallet, my snoring is a good simulation of a motocross race, or it's just a matter of technique. Have any of you had to deal with this issue? How?

Peace and music,
Dave