[Harp-L] Tune on Harmonic Minor Harp?

What's a nice familiar tune which lays well on a
standard harmonic minor harp?  Pop, rock, jazz, familiar classical theme,
whatever?  A couple bends on holes 2 and 3 are okay,
but no overblows, please (I know, I want a lot, don't I?).
I know this is backwards - usually I know what I want to play,
and then figure out which harps to employ.  But I feel kind of uninspired
right now, and am looking for an entry into something which employs
the harmonic minor scale.

Thanks,

Charles