[Harp-L] SPAH.. hotel reservations

A word to the wise.. they must not have   had many rooms available at the
Kansas City Hotel for $69 for SPAH, because I called tonight to make
reservations, a full month ahead, and the best rate they would give me was $89 and that
was "limited availability."
Oh well, it's only money. I was tempted to cut my visit by one day to make up
the difference, but decided that would be foolish.
I live a short day's drive from Kansas City, and Charlie McCoy is going to be
there, so I am trying to make it a priority. I am also in the midst of eye
surgeries and hoping that will make the trip easier. Otherwise the docs and I
will be having an argument.
Charlie McCoy was my main influence when I started learning to play harp. I
have tried before to see him in person, but once he was snowed out and once I
had to change plans at the last minute. I have my fingers crossed for this one.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb