[Harp-L] Music By Request

Hi -

I will not be on my radio show this week as I
previously mentioned, since I will be at Augusta Blues
Week in Elkins, WV.

I wanted to let Harp-L'ers know that I have a new
segment on my radio show where I will take requests
ahead of time (since this is how I plan my show). I
welcome any harmonica, or non-harmonica related music
you'd like to hear. Please don't make too many
requests, say more than three per listener. The more
obscure the better.

Keep in mind my show is a blues show, and while I
stretch the limit sometimes with vocal R&B or swing, I
pretty much stick to the blues side of town.

You can go to my site and the intro page (sitemap)
will have an email link titled "By Request" next to my
"On The Air" details. Just mention this is a "By
Request" suggestion. I may not be able to play them
all, but I will take as much as I can fit, especially
the more obscure and overlooked music.

Thanks for listening

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com