RE: [Harp-L] learning from listening harp music

It's hard to NOT quote this lick when doing an intro on "good morning little schoolgirl"

damn version has been stuck in my head for a long time. it's a curse, so enjoy it.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Sent: Sat 16-Jul-05 10:45
	To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: [Harp-L] learning from listening harp music

	At this moment, Sonny Boy Wiliamson I's harp work on Good Morning Little School
	Girl is my absolute favorite harp riff. What a sound. The phrasing, the notes,
	the tone. It's perfect. There's a goal worth working towards.

	Rainbow Jimmy
	http://www.spaceanimals.com
	http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm