Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Dixieland Harmonica

I just got a copy of of TOOTS BLUES.

Though I would not exclusively classify it as a dixieland cd, there is a strong dixieland presence, the banjo, old tymey songs and rhythms

Plus, some of the absolute most burning harmonica solos by toots thielemans.

I consider this one of my most valuable toots cd's. His playing is just mindblowing, the superfast and superconcise lines he used to play in the fifties.

I found a cd copy on the internet, danny wilson may have a few copies, though I think he said his copies were vinyl.

heads up,

randy