[Harp-L] moving the head or mouth

I do of both.

Referring to the neck pain - my chiropractor after watching me play, said that I needed to watch my posture and the head tilt.  I was bring up my shoulders and cocking my head when I was reaching for a series of notes.  ( I was just getting with the music.)  He said to concentrate on keeping my head straight and watch the shoulders.  Now I sway to the music more instead of the other stuff.  I just can't seem to keep too still, but the neck & shoulder pain has gone away.

It's all give & take.  Just strike a happy medium.

Best regards & keep on harpin',

Rudene

"Thought can affect the behavior of matter."