Re: [Harp-L] NYC JRNB shows

Dan <billybudd1313@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can any of you guys give some insight into which club is set up
> the best of the three JRNB will be at next week?

i can't speak to terra; haven't been there.  if you're in the
city i expect it's fine.  otherwise you have to get into the
city, which can be a hassle.

scotland yard is a little hole in the wall bar.  the setup is such
that there's only a few seats where you can see well.  parking
can be tricky.  no cover, they pass the hat.

mexicali is very nice.  seats, tables, food, spacious, a real stage.
easy parking.  typically a $10 cover.

if i was around, i'd hit mexicali and scotland yard, possibly
terra too.  if i had to pick one, it'd be mexicali, hands down.
alas, i'll be in SC on habitat that week.  oh well.

> I'm debating more between Tues and Sat.

according to his gig list, he's not playing saturday.  the mexicali
show is friday.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?