Re: [Harp-L] cleaning tips

I've been a fan of this method for a dog's age, BUT I do notice that the tablets leave a residue on the plates that can be brushed off with a toothbrush (easy while still originally wet, but somewhat harder as it dries). I never used to brush the plates off after using the tablets, but now I do. Any comments?

Steve Shaw wrote:

Hi Guys,

Think about using a false teeth cleaner tablet in a glass or shallow tray
and follow the instructions for dentures but with the reedplate in the glass
instead ..!!