RE: [Harp-L] Tuning your harps?

If you play enough you'll know when your harp are out of tune. The
note will not sound as bright or respond as well. Some of my GMs last
a few gigs and others last for several months.  I carry three or four
of each key.

I'll tune a reed once.  If it doesn't stick then I replace the reed
or the harp.