[Harp-L] Blues Harp Cover Plates

OK...
I've been asked 'Why do you like Blues Harp MS cover plates?"
Because they make the harp seem ALIVE in my hands....
You can use thick cover plates.. "Meisterklasse" for example.... Or
"Dannecker Blues".... They are fine... They might even be louder for the audience...
BUT they don't feel responsive AS YOU PLAY!
The "Blues Harp" cover plates are very thin... So they really VIBRATE in your
hands...
WOW.....
The comb material is not important.
You need fantastic reeds... And  you need thin cover plates!
(A decent comb helps too)
I.M.H.O.
Best wishes,
John Walden