[Harp-L] r/e THE SEXY ROCKER'S O.C.D HARP CLEANING RITUAL

Jason Ricci said:
 "drop the reed plates back in the cup of 91% alcohol...... If your smoking and have a cup of water (ash tray) next to this cup don't mix the two up or you could cause a small explosion.  It was pretty funny!"

Hey, is that what happened to your hair?!   ;-)

Thanks for the cleaning tips, Jason: I'll definitely try it.  Where can I find the 91%?  (I only find 70% in most stores).
Thanks,
Zig