Subject: RE: [Harp-L] RE: Augusta? - Jam Camp? - where should I go?

Bobby "Blackhat" Walters writes:

"Dennis is right on the money.  I attended Jam Camp in Rockville, MD a  couple
of years ago and we had all levels of players involved.  And  believe me
nobody was bored.  Everybody had a great time and several of  the "advanced"
players stayed with the novices just to work on some of those  often
overlooked basics.

And for those "advanced" players who think  they're "all that".   Remember,
you're never too good to learn  something new.

Bobby BlackHat"

....Excellent sentiment - and nice to hear, since I hope to  get to the San
Diego Jam Camp.  It's refreshing to know that there are  advanced players such
as  you who don't consider novices or average  players boring to work with.
While no harmonica virtuoso,  I am a skilled knitter and still find it
immensely gratifying to  teach 'newbies" the art of creating wearable art made from
"two sticks  and a string".  I can't imagine ever becoming so full of myself as
to find  it boring or beneath me to pass on any ability I've been lucky enough
 to acquire.   It's clear too, that Dennis still takes great  pleasure in
teaching and has the highest respect for Jon Gindick's Jam  Camps.   I find that
very refreshing as well.  Thanks,  Bobby!

Elizabeth