[Harp-L] Harp-L outage

Harp-L was down most of last night but should be back to its usual self this morning.

Mail that arrives when Harp-L is down is automatically saved offsite until the list comes up again, so any posts sent last night should be on the list.

Let me know if anything needs fixing. I do know that
the digest sent out this morning consisted of mostly old (previously digested) posts, with one new one at the end. Future digests should be OK.

The downtime was the result of an abortive software upgrade. Having done a trial run on a similarly configured machine, I had reason to believe it would go smoothly. I was wrong. Once again our service provider, Rimuhosting.com, provided fast, intelligent, above-and-beyond assistance in helping us get the site running again.