[Harp-L] Re: THE SEXY ROCKER'S O.C.D HARP CLEANING RITUAL (Jason R)

Jason R wrote:
<<<<There's like two ways to do it the right way Makes 'em JUST LIKE New) and
the wrong way makes em a little better.

I'll go for the wrong way; taking all the reeds off is just a tad too drastic in timeconsumption for me.

<< If you keep your harps clean you'll avoid rust on the outside, rust on the inside,<<

If you do get rust, there's this horrible stuff you can use to rest your plates in for awhile. It's called Coca Cola (some people apparently actually drink this awfull stuff).

<<Get a bottle or two of 91% isoporol (Mis spelled) rubbing alcohol.

Isopropyl :-) Thanks for the lengthy description, Jason (BTW your manager never got back to me).

Ludo