[Harp-L] phil gazel --FEATURED AMERICAN HARMONICA NEWSLETTER

FYI- Incase you do not subscribe--phil is featured on the AHN front cover.

He deserves it, he is one of my favorites, i actually learned a lot from him when his cd came out years ago- PACE YOURSELF.

Do yourself a favor and check him out if you have not heard him. He is fast, quick and clean and extremely melodic.
I love his cd, PACE YOURSELF.

I can't wait to hear his new long awaited cd.

ps,

Just found out jerry douglas and ricky skaggs played on his cd!!!