[Harp-L] Eventually my new Wim Dijkgraaf website

Dear harmonica players (gaitistas),

>From my hollidays in Brasil I´m very glad to be able to let you know about my new
website. Although parts of it are still under construction, you will find
information about harmonica related topics like:

- my Hohner CX-12 adjustments
- my daily harmonica excersizes including sheetmusic  and sound samples
- soundsamples of me soloing over common chord progressions (Footprints, Bluesette,
Você è Linda and more)
- fotographs of a good posture for harmonica playing (to my opinion)
- the music books that infuence(d) me a lot

I hope it will be of any help to other players.

At the moment, the site is aimed at the brasilian harmonica community (I have plans
to move to brasil within the next couple of years) and texts are in Portugues. In a
couple of months I will publish the same site in english.

But I gues nobody should have problems finding the soundsamples and pictures,
knowing that the word 'gaita' means 'harmonica' and a 'gaitista' is a nice word
for 'harmonica player'.

Abraços,

Wim

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx