[Harp-L] W.C. Handy Music Festival FLORENCE ALABAMA

  For those of you looking for some good blues /end of july, check this
out.i've never been but i have seen some of the artist. kent duchane was one
of the last players to work with johnny shines & plays traditional blues.
topper price is an excelent harp player from birmingham. if by grandbaby
will let me i plan on loading grandma on the harley,put my harps in the bags
& ride north...steve

 http://www.wchandyfest.com/