[Harp-L] new rigg

Hello again,
	Thanks for your comments Hurricane, and you are right about the money as we
did this job as a favor for a fellow musician, didn't make a dime- hated the
job but wouldn't have missed it for the world.
	Tried a new rigg this weekend. Since I new I would be outside and also
because my Fender Twin isn't getting any lighter, I picked up a Para DI
direct box from LR Baggs and left my Fender  behind (kinda like leaving home
without your pants on.). This unit has a 1/4" input with effects loop/
separate input gain and output volume control, low,mid &treble controls and
a notch filter
add to that a 1/4" out along with a bal. XLR output(you can use both outputs
a once) .
	Unit worked great considering I had no time to work with it, a friend of
mine who uses this set up on the road say's its like "Little Walter in a
box". While I did not quite accomplish this same effect, I can certainly see
a lot of possibilities. It's a little pricey @ $150 but with a little set up
time it will be well worth it, I know my back will thank me.   Steve