[Harp-L] CUSTOMIZED MARINE BAND DELUXE

Hi Everyone,
For those of you that have been looking forward to trying the new Marine
Band Deluxe, I have 3 in the key of C and 2 in the key of A
that are customized. These are fine instruments and I will sell them for
the same price as my regular customized Marine Bands. $100
I also have customized Marine Bands in the keys of Bb, F, D, Db, and Low
D. And one Special 20 in the key of D for $80.
I will offer free shipping and extend the regular, unconditional,
satisfaction guarantee from 30 days to 6 months!
These harps are ready to ship.
Regards,
Bob Meehan
145 Keenan Ave