[Harp-L] harmonica industry

Hi,

I am researching about the harmonica industry, and I am looking for
information about market shares, market players, annual net income
(just an idea, of course), workers...

I don´t know if there is really an "industry" because my feeling is
that there is just a few factories (hohner, lee oskar/tombo, huang,
hering, suzuki, seidel etc), but any help is welcome. What company
sells more? What type of harmonica is more popular? diatonic,
chromatic, tremollo? Are these companies tendencies to get more
specialized (manufacturing new harmonicas) or to diversify their
business (manufacturing other musical instruments)?

thanks in advance

Kenji
http://kenjiria.blogspot.com
http://gaitabh.blogspot.com